Nonprofits & credit unions
Yields on cash assets
- Earn 2.5-to-6.0% on cash assets while preserving safety and liquidity.
- Includes a death benefit of up to 2.5 times the initial deposit.
- Helps meet key person protection and/or retention needs.
- Use of life insurance to fund buy/ sell agreements.
- Protect business owners and their families in case of death, disability, divorce, or disruption, and ensure a smooth transition.
- Premium financing options available to preserve cash flow.
Families & individuals
- Create immediate liquidity to protect spouse, children, grandchildren, and heirs with special needs.
- Equalize inheritances and prevent family disagreements.